Curious Edinburgh presents live walking tours on Sunday afternoon 2nd April 2017 as part of the Edinburgh International Science Festival 2017. During the day you can choose from a range of walks where you can walk with specialist guides through Edinburgh’s scientific past.
Join us for these tours:
- @ 12.00 History of Medicine in Edinburgh
- @ 13.00 Astronomy and space science in Edinburgh
- @14.00 Enlightenment in Edinburgh
- @ 15.00 Dolly: a remarkable sheep (especially family friendly)
- @ 16.00 History of Geology: James Hutton
- @ 17.00 Brewing Heritage of the Canongate
Tours will last approximately 1 hour, and will leave from the Science Festival exhibit ‘Moments in Time’ on the Mound Precinct (next to the National Gallery Scotland).
You can make a reservation via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/curious-edinburghwalking-tours-tickets-33144080838?ref=estw
Additional tickets are also available on location before the start of the tours.
Please do help spread the word about these events – you can download a digital flyer [PDF]: Curious Edinburgh presents live walking tours.
This event is organised by Curious Edinburgh in collaboration with Moments in Time, part of the Edinburgh International Science Festival.